THE COMPLETE SOLUTION
myAgri® is a fully comprehensive and integrated business solution designed purely for agriculture. As the agro solution that has certified integration with SAP BusinessObjects solutions, myAgri® solution masterfully marries the analytical requirements of senior management to the day-to-day needs of the field managers, supervisors and workers.
Utilizing SAP’s extensive versatility for gathering and capturing non aggregated data, myAgri® centralizes data execution from the many different agriculture processes and automatically generates controlling, quality, planning and maintenance information. Eliminating the on-going challenge of expensive and inconsistent data entry, myAgri® empowers management to set common goals and establish a shared vision through the interpretation of real-time harmonized data while increasing end user productivity.
Traditional inefficiencies and guess-work associated with budgeting and calendaring are eliminated by the ability of myAgri® to automatically pre-determine resources and supplies based on previously input production goals. Regardless of the planning method being used, planning is carried out and managed through a cascading model where the resource requirements of one level are used to automatically calculate the resources requirements of the other two levels.
- Pre-harvest analysis (maturity, expected yield, expected harvest date).
- Harvest Scheduling.
- Harvested crop transportation control.
- Vehicle and trailer weighting and tare.
- Quality control sampling (grading, pricing, usage decision).
- Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI).
- Product label generation
- Taking advantage of this advanced functionality, myAgri® streamlines the flow of harvested crops to the production plant guaranteeing optimal inventory levels to match market demands.
Grower Management enables users to work with varying agricultural contracts, which can represent some of the most complex agreements in business. These agreements often include food quality, logistics and market considerations in determining product pricing and settlement. MyAgri’s Grower Management stands alone in its ability to manage the uniquely complex relationship between agro industrial companies and their external growers by simultaneously addressing the challenges of the three-way relationship (vendor, customer and financier). Whether dealing with raw materials, services/supplies or financial obligations in the form of advances and/or loans, myAgri® manages the unique requirements of agro industrial companies.
• myAgri® substance master connected to external databases (government or private)
• Automated substance incompatibility safeguards with complete audit trail
• Manual or automated meteorological data logging.
• Reporting for mixing, application, safety measures, and environmental protection instructions.
• Automated costing and stock consumption recording on all activities.
• Real-time regulatory and internal chemical application reports.
All GIS reports can be overlaid as layers of cartography and field data can be extracted in real time from the myAgri® platform without post processing. Faster than any other solution, myAgri® GIS reporting gives growers the ability to make real-time decisions based on the latest data.
The following processes can are accomplished through myAgri® Mobile services:
- Collection of field information and measurements.
- Consultation of field characteristics.
- Confirmation of work orders execution, supplies, machinery and labor usage.
- Quality inspections.
- GPS Crops transportation monitoring.
- GPS Agricultural Machinery operations monitoring.
- Transportation ticket generation.