In 2010 myAgri became the first SAP Agriculture certified solution. Today, myAgri remains the only SAP certified agriculture solution with customers and prospects in over a dozen countries running myAgri on localized solutions as an integrated extension of their SAP instance.
myAgri manages the many complex and unique requirements of farm production, growing and processing. The myAgri solution offers a broad scope of capability for growers of varying crops with particular expertise in Sugarcane, Vegetables, Almonds.
The SAP Agriculture certification process involves years of work and is designed to eliminate all but the most qualified industry specific and customer oriented solutions. Just to be considered for certification a company has to be an SAP Gold Partner with several years of established industry experience with a unique industry focused solution running at several customer sites.
The technical qualification process includes:
- A Solution Packaging Process
- Solution Qualification Process
- Solution Packaging Documentation
- Solution Qualification Documentation
The benefits of an agricultural solution that has certified integration with SAP solutions:
- Industry solution with integration certified by SAP
- Industry experience validated by agriculture team of SAP
- Technically supported by SAP
- Functionally supported by SAP
- Global market support by SAP
- Full solution documentation approved by SAP team
- Solution with SAP backing support